DeWitt Designs

Working

Client: DeWitt Designs | Locations: Sioux Falls, SD
Date of Completion: 2006 | Area:

This building was originally constructed in 1895-96, and later expanded to the east in 1913, by John W. Tuthill, a significant citizen and businessman during the early history of Sioux Falls and Eastern South Dakota. Character and local history are also embodied in the use of local materials such as “Sioux Quartzite” and what is likely “Sioux Falls Brick”. The building is now used as a retail furniture showroom and interior design studios for DeWitt Designs.