Date of Completion: 1994 | Area: 13,000 SF
Originally constructed in 1887, the Peck,Norton,Murray Block is one of the oldest surviving commercial structures in Sioux Falls. Its richly detailed brick and terra cotta facade has been a Phillips Avenue landmark for over 110 years. Prolific early Sioux Falls Architect Wallace L. Dow designed the building, now listed on the National Register of Historic Places for Norton and Murray’s carriage, buggy and farm implement dealership. After years of neglect, Koch Hazard has restored the building to its original glory and created retail and office suites inside. This project is a 1998 Mayor’s Award for Historic Preservation winner. Peck, Norton, Murray Block Story.