Date of Completion: 2003 | Area: 13,830 SF
New Technology Classroom Facilities have been integrated into the old Performing Arts Center facility, also known as the original Women’s Gym constructed in 1910. The original large upper floor gymnasium space has been renovated as a lecture hall and the suspended running track overlooking the gym is designed for office space and a new state-of-the-art computer lab. The main level provides two large distance learning/e-learning classrooms and an instructional conference room for student, faculty and community uses as well as offices for the distance education department. Technology Classroom Building Story.