Join Koch Hazard Architects this summer!
The Koch Hazard Architects Internship occurs in a professional and fun setting, and will provide a well-rounded, real-project experience working on a variety of project types. Individuals must be interested in working in all phases of the design process in addition to administrative tasks, graphics, media development, and research, as needed. The selected candidate will work under Michelle Rippentrop, NCIDQ, Director of Interior Design, Stacey McMahan, AIA, Director of Design Operations and Keith Thompson, AIA, Director of Architecture.
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- minimum of three years in a Interior Design program; applicants welcome if currently in Master of Architecture program if Interior Design undergraduate degree has been obtained.
- excellent conceptual design ability.
- strong verbal, written, and visual communication skills.
- desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and rigorous environment.
- ability to use Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, and/or Sketch-Up is encouraged.
- January 26, 2021 (applications open)
- February 23, 2021 (applications close)
- March 1-3, 2021 (finalist interviews)
- March 4-5, 2021 (internship awarded)
Interested and qualified candidates are asked to send the following information:
- cover letter with short description of your interest in Koch Hazard Architects.
- letter of recommendation from a faculty member in your academic department.
- portfolio (if over 10MB, please consider sending a hard copy, or sending a website link or using some other file sharing source)
by mail or email to:
- Brooke Wegener
- Koch Hazard Architects
- 431 North Phillips Avenue, Suite 200
- Sioux Falls, SD, 57104