The Steel District
Client: Lloyd Companies | Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Date of Completion: Est. 2023 | Area: 160,000 s.f. (office building), 220,000 s.f. (parking ramp)
Koch Hazard Architects is working with Lloyd Companies on the Sioux Steel Redevelopment project. The $185M development will transform the north-end of downtown Sioux Falls. Koch Hazard is designing the office building, hotel and parking ramp. The project is still in the design phases and is currently on hold. Koch Hazard is teamed with ESG (Minneapolis) for the hotel, and Walker Consultants for the parking ramp.
Sioux Steel in the News:
- Lloyd Companies Chosen to Redevelop Sioux Steel Site
- Koch Hazard Architects Chosen to Work on Sioux Steel Development
- Lloyd Companies Announces Sioux Steel Development and Canopy Hotel
- Sioux Steel Office Development
- One Historical Day, Lloyd Companies Celebrates The Steel District Groundbreaking
Renderings provided by Lloyd Companies.